At Omniya Clinic in London
Whether you’re looking to nourish your nails, skin, and hair, strengthen your immune system, aid post-workout muscle recovery, improve your energy levels, or detox, we can adapt your IV drips to suit your needs. This is the most effective way of delivering vitamins to enhance your overall wellbeing.
Here at Omniya, we have a team of medically trained practitioners who have years of experience in delivering IV drips tailored to your specific requirements. Whether you are looking for a detox treatment, to improve your general health from the inside, or to ensure you are getting all the right nutrients to boost weight loss, skin health and more, you’re sure to benefit from IV drips treatment.
IV Drips at Omniya Clinic London
Overview of IV Drips
Bespoke IV therapy to suit your goals
- Safe, high-quality Intravita products used
- Gluten-free, sugar-free, and GMO-free
- No recovery time needed
- Procedure takes around 45 minutes
- On-going treatment is recommended
- No anaesthetic is required
IV Drips: Treatment Overview
IV Drips Are Performed By
Dr Sohere Roked
MRCGP, Dip Study of Integrative Medicine, Cert BioIdentical
Hormone Therapy, Dip Reproductive and Sexual Health
Nurse Nicola Liberos
NMC Registered, Member of British Dermatological Nursing Group
Welcome to Omniya Clinic London, Knightsbridge
Read Our Amazing Reviews
Fantastic face rejuvenation treatments. Dr Thu Linh NGuyen is extremely professional, gentle and so patient ! I am so grateful for her advice and so happy with the results ! - Henriette
I was having trouble with my acne for a while. I had been to a few clinics before Omniya but didn't get the results I wanted.
Omniya was recommended and had great reviews. I saw Kerry Lou, one of their skin specialist. She explained that with the right treatment and a little patience I would see results. I brought a course of facials. Each one is slightly different depending on what is needed. I'm very happy with the improvement. - Shayma
Great clinic. Had the designer lip filler with Dr Thu Linh and my lips look fantastic, they look natural too which I was worried about! Great team! - Vanessa
Omniya's Dr Tu Lin was recommended to me by a friend who has the most incredible skin and lips. Obviously, I had to try. She is such a caring doctor, and went out of her way. I've had lip fillers in the past with others, but now I've been to Omniya I doubt I need to go anywhere else. I love my new lips. Omniya Clinic is without fail the best place for lip fillers in London! Thank you! - Nora
I've been going to Omniya for years and I've always been impressed. This review is long overdue. I've had a few procedures done with them and I've been thinking of doing a hair transplant for years, now that they're offering it I will definitely go ahead with it. They only work with the best doctors. Thank you Omniya. - Adam
I have had a great experience with Omniya and Dr Roked. I started TRT at the ripe old age of 58 and I have never felt better. Who knew hormones could make such an impact on someones life! - Richard
IV Drips Information
Reasons to have IV Drips
There are a number of different benefits that are associated with IV drips. However, it is all about improving the overall wellness of the patient. This means we need to determine where your body is lacking in terms of vitamins and providing it with these essential nutrients. This can result in a number of benefits, from weight loss and improved immune health to battling symptoms of depression and increasing energy levels. The key is that the therapy is catered to suit you and your needs.
Why choose Omniya?
Here at Omniya, we have the experience, knowledge and products to enhance your health with IV drips. With carefully considered treatments for a range of health issues, we will be able to created a tailored treatment plan to suit you and your needs.
What is Intravita?
Intravita products deliver a mixture of minerals, vitamins, electrolytes and nutrients directly into the bloodstream. They are delivered intravenously, via a cannula that is inserted into a vein. These IV drips aim to improve cognitive function, mental and emotional health, and physical well-being. Founded in 2014, Intravita offers the highest quality vitamin and mineral supplements without any preservatives, making them safe to use.
What you need to know about the IV Drips procedure
Before the treatment takes place, you will have a consultation with one of our experienced practitioners. They will discuss the treatment with you in full detail so you can understand how it works and the benefits it will bring. They will also talk to you about the different vitamin options that are available so you can decide on what is going to be right for you. This is the perfect chance for you to ask any queries that you may have about IV drips. This is a no-obligation quotation, so you’re not obliged to go ahead with the treatment if you do not feel that it is right for you.
During your appointment, you are going to be given a questionnaire to fill out. There is nothing to worry about here. It is simply to make sure that any medical complications are addressed prior to the treatment taking place, as well as establishing what sort of vitamins needs to be replenished. Once the questionnaire has been filled in, the specialist carrying out your treatment will submit a prescription for the correct vitamins from Intravita, based on your requirements.
Once you are ready for treatment our medically trained practitioners will make sure that you are fully comfortable and relaxed at all times. The procedure will take around 45 minutes and you will be free to go back to your typical daily routine afterwards.
What are some of the IV vitamins that we offer?
As mentioned, for our IV Drips, we’re pleased to partner with Intravita, as they offer a vast collection of safe and effective IV vitamins. This includes the following…
- Methylcobalamin – This helps to boost your energy and speed up your metabolism.
- Ascorbic Acid – This is also known as ascorbate and Vitamin C. It is a critical nutrient that is involved in tissue repair, as well as being important for your blood vessels, muscles, and bones. If you have vitamin C deficiency, this treatment is recommended for you.
- Pyridoxine – This is also known as vitamin B6. It plays a crucial role in the body. It is needed to maintain the health of red blood cells, skin, and nerves. It has also been used to treat and prevent peripheral neuropathy, which is a nerve disorder.
- Glutathione – This is an antioxidant that is found in some bacteria, fungi, animals, and plants. It is capable of stopping damage to critical cellular components.
- B Complex (B1, B2, B3, B5, B6 & B12) – B Complex is a great IV shot to go for if you’re looking for something to help improve overall wellbeing. B vitamins have a direct impact on your cell metabolism, brain function, and energy levels, acting as the building blocks for a healthy body.
- Arginine – Arginine is used for the treatment of blood vessel and heart conditions. This includes coronary artery disease, high blood pressure, chest pain, and congestive heart failure (CHF).
- Lysine – This is an amino acid that is often used to make medicines. It can be beneficial in terms of treating and preventing cold sores.
- Taurine – Taurine naturally occurs in the human brain. You may have heard about it before, as it is often used in energy drinks, giving you a great boost. It also has antioxidant properties and is vital in a number of the metabolic processes in the body.
- Zinc – Zinc helps your body in a number of different ways. It is found in cells throughout the body. It assists the immune system when it comes to fighting off viruses and bacteria. It is also important for a proper sense of smell and taste, as well as helping heal wounds.
- Selenium – Selenium is a powerful mineral that is critical for the correct functioning of your body. It plays a key role when it comes to thyroid function and metabolism. It also aids to protect your body from any damage that has been caused due to oxidative stress.
- Fat Burner – This shot does what it says on the tin; burns fat! It consists of Vitamin C, L-Carnitine, Leucine, Niacin, Inositol, Methionine, B12, B6, B5, B2, and B1.
- Biotin – Biotin is part of the vitamin B family, yet it is also known as vitamin H. It plays a key role when it comes to the health of your nails, skin, and hair. It is needed in your body for the purpose of converting specific nutrients into energy.
How long will it take for IV drips to work?
Receiving an IV is something that can differ from person-to-person. However, we usually find that it does not take more than 45 minutes for the procedure to be carried out. In terms of the benefits, this all depends on the vitamins you’re receiving and the dosage. This is something that will be explained to you in full during your consultation, and you will also be given a realistic picture regarding how regular you should have IV therapy.
How often will I need to come back?
This depends on what type of treatment you have, how well the treatment works for you and what you are aiming to achieve with IV therapy. It is likely that you would benefit from regular treatments, but this is something you could discuss with an Omniya practitioner before treatment begins.
Are IV drips safe?
With any intravenous treatment, there could be a risk of infection, but this is something we take incredibly seriously here at Omniya, and you will find our state of the art facilities and high standards of hygiene and cleanliness reduce this risk as low as it could be. Our medically trained practitioners place hygiene and sanitation at the top of their priority list. In addition to this, the products we use are fully licensed for use as a supplements by the UK’s MHRA.
What are the side-effects?
Aside from the beneficial effects of IV therapy, you could experience the following:
• Bruising and tenderness at the needle site
• Vein inflammation
These would usually go away within a few days, but if you are at all worried, our practitioners would be glad to speak to you.
Is there anyone that should not have IV drips?
Your suitability for treatment will be discussed with your practitioner before treatment takes place. Unfortunately, IV drips should not be used on women that are breastfeeding, pregnant women, those with neurological conditions, kidney or heart complaints, diabetes that is uncontrolled, those suffering shortness of breath and those who are ill or are suffering the after effects of a recent trauma such as illness or accident.
IV Drips FAQ’s
The procedure will typically take around 45 minutes in total.
It is recommended to book on-going sessions so that you can feel the full effects of this treatment.
You will be able to go back to work immediately. There is no downtime with IV drips.
The products we use in our IV Drips are Intravita products. They are bio-technologically produced. This means that they are vegan-friendly, heavy-metal free, sugar-free, hexane-free, gluten-free, and GMO-free. If you would like to know more about them, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
As featured in:
Proud members of
As featured on: