Terms and Conditions
Booking and Cancellation Policy
– Your card details will be required for all bookings. We do not store any card details in clinic.
– A deposit of £50 will be required to make any appointments in the clinic. For our free consultations, this can be refunded to you should you wish, or it can be kept on your account and be used towards your treatment cost.
– A non-refundable deposit of £125 is required for all bookings with Dr Ayad Harb. This can be used towards your treatment with Dr Ayad on the day.
– Online bookings can be made for Dr Ayad Harb through our online booking platform where you will need to pay a deposit beforehand. No appointment will be booked until this deposit has been paid.
– Majority of our consultations are complimentary with exceptions of doctors.
– We require a minimum of 48 hours working day notice before any changes or cancellations are made to appointments. *
– 5 working days’ notice is required for changes or cancellations of appointments with Dr Ayad Harb.
– Cancellations within 48 hours (48 hours for doctor and nurse appointments) and appointment “no shows” will result in a £50 or £125 charge (or prepaid deposits being forfeited). After this, any appointments made will need to be paid upfront.
– Cancelled or changed appointments made within the 48 hours period for Dr Roked will be charged in full.
– New clients should arrive 15 to 20 minutes before their appointment to complete registration documentation. Returning clients should arrive 5 minutes before their appointment to ensure that their treatment can start on time.
– Late arrivals may not receive a complete treatment – Omniya staff will always do their best to provide full treatment but cannot keep other clients waiting.
– Missed or late cancelled within 48hrs course treatments will be forfeited.
– Although it will always be a priority, Omniya cannot guarantee that all treatments are performed by the same practitioner.
– If you are bringing young children to Omniya, please ensure that there is always a supervising adult with them as Omniya staff cannot supervise and neither can children be taken into treatment rooms.
– No dogs are allowed on the premises other than guide dogs.
– If you have paid for a consultation, please be aware that the outcome of the consultation may be information and advice that you are unsuitable for treatment.
– At Omniya, we offer remote appointments via phone or skype. If you have requested a remote appointment, we will require payment at the time of booking.
– Consultations must be had with the practitioner you wish to perform the treatment. It is not possible to have a consultation with a doctor and then have your treatment with a more affordable practitioner. Once you have had your first treatment, you can have your next treatment with another practitioner.
– It is important that you provide all medical history asked of you. Omniya will not be held liable for any damage caused as a result of withheld information or failure to follow instructions from Omniya staff.
Payments & Packages
– We do accept major credit cards including American Express.
– Split payments that are due must be paid before the treatment is performed.
– Courses of treatment must be used within 12 months of purchase. Treatments not used within this time are forfeited and will not be refunded or credited.
– Expired package treatments cannot be credited or refunded.
– Treatment courses that have commenced are non-refundable.
– If you wish to cancel your course after it has commenced, the remaining value will be credited to your account after the full cost of the individual treatments that have already been received (or forfeited) have been deducted.
– Account credits are not transferable to other clients.
– A complimentary review appointment is offered, ideally 2 weeks after facial Botox treatment. This can be booked 10 days to 3 weeks after treatment. Reviews must be booked with the same practitioner. If booked with a more expensive practitioner, a small fee will be charged.
– Adjustments made at the review treatment are free of charge.
– If reviews are made later than 3 weeks after treatment, only significant asymmetries or problems will be adjusted and this will be at the practitioner’s discretion.
– General “top-ups” will not be performed after 3 weeks post treatment.
– Filler treatments are charged by the vial or by the area. Practitioners will do their best to advise on the amount required for desired results but there is a margin of error in this. If desired results have not been achieved, further filler may be purchased at the advertised rate.
– Refunds and exchanges are not possible on prescription products.
– Any unopened product can be returned within 14 days in a saleable condition and with original receipt for exchange or credit note.
– Opened products cannot be refunded for any reason unless they are defective. If you have suffered an unexpected reaction to any product, please seek advice from Omniya staff who can advise on alternatives. Most reactions are expected and will have been discussed with you – in these cases, Omniya staff will give further advice on future use.
Promotions and Pricing
– Promotional offers are not to be used in conjunction with any other offers unless specifically stated.
– All treatments, products and offers are subject to availability.
– Prices can change at any time without notice.
– In the event of pricing errors, Omniya reserves the right to not proceed with the sale.
VAT on aesthetic treatments
– Aesthetic consultations and treatments by Omniya practitioners are for the restoration, maintenance and protection of skin health and as such are VAT exempt. If this is not the case for your visit VAT will be added.
Problems with treatment
– Any problems with treatments performed (or products purchased) from Omniya need to be reported as soon as they are discovered with photographs emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Ideally, practitioners need to examine problems in person, and this should be arranged as soon as possible.
– Many problems heal without long-term complications if they are dealt with promptly. Omniya cannot be held responsible for problems that occur or are made worse due to a lack of reporting/updates or following Omniya advice.
– Complaints can be made in writing to the Omniya clinic manager. Please view our complaints policy available on our website www.omniya.co.uk.
– You will receive acknowledgement of your complaint within 2 days of its receipt.
– The General Manager will investigate your complaint which may involve you attending further consultation with an Omniya staff member.
– All prescription requests need to be made in writing to email@example.com.
– If it has been more than 6 months since seeing a doctor you will need to have an appointment before a new prescription can be given.
– Blood tests may be required before a prescription is issued even if this falls before the 6-month period.
– There is a £25 fee for all prescriptions requested outside of an appointment.
– Some medications are compounded by external pharmacies and you may need to contact them to order your medications, if this is the case you will be informed.
– Compound medications may only have a 3-month shelf life, please ensure you are aware of this and do not order your medication in advance If you’re not planning on using it.
– Certain prescriptions may only be valid for 28 days, if you do not order or collect your medication in this time, you may need to request a new prescription which may result in an additional prescription fee.
– We do have an in-house pharmacy which will be able to dispense your medication. Please note you are not obligated to use this service and you can take your prescriptions to another pharmacy should you wish.
Testing at Omniya
– At Omniya, we work with several external laboratories who provide different types of testing services.
– You may be required to send samples to the laboratory with a kit that has been provided for you, instructions are always included but if you’re unsure of anything kindly contact the clinic for assistance.
– Some laboratories require you to pay them directly for the test kits, if this is the case you will be notified.
– If you do not have an appointment booked in, you will be contacted when your results are in to book an appointment.
– The team at Omniya will not send you your results without the doctors’ consent.
– If you will be discussing your results over a phone appointment, your results will be sent securely to you, 1 to 2 hours before your appointment.
– We have a team answering phone calls 24 hours a day 7 days a week on 020 7584 4777.