What Results Should You Expect?
This will depend on the amount of product received, which type of filler is received and your own metabolism – that is, some people will break down filler more quickly than others. A general rule of thumb is that fillers typically last longer in the areas that move the least – such as cheeks, in comparison to lips, which may last a little less time.
Most patients will notice immediate results following their filler treatment. However, note that it can take 7-10 days to notice the final results, which is when any potential bruising, swelling or redness subsides.
The following may assist with recovery and results:
- Following the instructions provided by your clinician before and after your treatment
- Stay upright following your treatment for 3-4 hours
- Avoid sleeping for 3-4 hours after the treatment (to avoid pressing the treated area)
- Take arnica supplements and apply arnica cream
- Avoid strenuous exercise following the treatment
- Limit your sun exposure
- Apply a cold compress to the treated area
- Avoid facial treatments or other treatments on the area
- Should you experience any symptoms, notify your clinician or Omniya Clinic London so we can best assist you
To maintain the effect of your treatment, you will require further follow ups.