What Is Botox Cosmetic Treatment?
Botox is made from the toxin that is created by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum.
At our clinic, we use Botox as a cosmetic treatment in small doses, primarily to improve the appearance. It works by temporarily smoothing out wrinkles in the face; in particular, the lines that appear between your eyebrows, often referred to as frown lines. These lines can make a person appear angry, unhappy or tired. Omniya Clinic uses Botox cosmetic treatments to help with the following:
- Crow’s feet
- Smoker’s lines around the lips
- Forehead line which are horizontal
- Facial acne
- Marionette lines which appear at the corners of the mouth
If you’re wondering to what areas of the body can Botox injections be applied besides the face, then you may be surprised at some of its uses, which could include:
- The neck – Botox neck injections could be used to stop muscle spasms
- The breasts – Botox has also been known to provide a lifting effect to the breasts
- The armpits – Botox injections could also be used to treat excess sweating
Botox treatment should not be confused with injectable fillers. These work in a different way and are used to plump up the tissue instead. Here at Omniya, our trained professionals will be able to give you the assistance you require to choose the treatment that is best suited to your particular needs.
What Are The Benefits of Botox Injections Or Bot