Microblading, also known as eyebrow embroidery, microstroking, feather touch and hair stokes is a relatively new method of permanent makeup that provides a means to partially or fully camouflage missing eyebrow hair with the appearance of simulated hair using fine deposits of cosmetic tattoo pigments.
Microblading is performed by manually depositing pigment superficially in the upper region of the dermis with the use of a hand tool with attached needles fused together to create a blade, it does not involve the use of a machine.
The Microblading technique involves drawing individual, crisp hair strokes that can be very natural looking but nonetheless Microblading is still a form of cosmetic tattooing.
The Microblading needle groupings contain needles that are extremely fine in diameter in comparison to the needles used in traditional methods.
It improves your appearance, will make you look younger and gives you an unprecedented level of confidence.
Is microblading for me?
1. You will have a consultation and fill out medical history forms, we will go though your concerns and explain microblading to you.
2. Your eyebrows will then be designed on your face using a brow pencil.
3. Once a shape is agreed upon, the numbing cream will be applied.
4. A pigment will be chosen or custom blended whilst the numbing cream is on.
5. A sterile needle will be inserted into the handtool. We will begin to create beautiful hair strokes in the marked out area.
6. Once completed you will be given after care advice and a after care kit to follow for 10–14 days.
7. You will be asked to book a follow up appointment within 1–2 months. The followup is imperative for best results possible.
The Microblading Specialist
Microblading requires a high level of precision. As a professional in the aesthetics industry with over 20 plus years experience in electrolysis and other aesthetic services my fine motor skills are extremely precise.
Spending many years shaping and waxing brows have allowed me to master the art of drawing brows with great attention to detail on symmetry and measuring, taking into consideration the clients face shape and features which are key to positioning the brows in the perfect place on the face.
Safe practice guide
Sital passed Health and Hygiene with honours, this should make you feel reassured that your safety is our primary concern. Every hand tool used for treatment is brand new and disposed of after every use.
We only use safe high quality pigments. This makes sure that there are no side effects or allergies from the pigment.
Lashlifting and Tinting
Lashlifting is a treatment that uses a high quality lashlift formula which gives your lashes the perfect lift and is designed to help the eyelash wave last longer and save time in using a curling tool everyday. Our formula is designed to make your eyes appear brighter, lifted and glamorous all the time. Follow it up with a lash tint, making the lashes darker which gives the appearance of mascara. Lasts up to 3 months.
|Microblading including 3 month follow up||£800|
|Touch up appointment||£450|
|Lash Lifting and Tinting||£200|